Coppell Bible Fellowship exists to make disciples by equipping believers to know and experience the love of Jesus Christ and make His love known to the world.
Six core values lie at the center of who we are and what we do. These shared convictions reveal the strengths of Coppell Bible and increase our impact in fulfilling the mission God has for us.
Learn more about what we believe at CBF.
When you visit CBF you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted – just as you are!
For your first visit...
- Our two worship services are identical (9:00am and 10:45am).
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- We’d love for you to visit our Welcome Desk before or after the service so we can give you a gift as a thank you for choosing to worship with us.
- Our Children’s Ministry teams are well trained so you can be sure your kids will be safe and have fun.
- You are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to contribute financially.
- Beware of friendly people – someone will probably speak to you!
If you have any questions about who we are or what we believe, please contact us below or email email@example.com.