The purpose of these classes & studies is to deepen our relationship with God and to live it out in our daily lives.
Keys to Kingdom Greatness, Part 2
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:30pm
- In person & virtual options available
- Cost $20 per person
- Childcare available with advance registration by December 29th
- It is regarded as the “greatest sermon ever.” It is also the most interpreted. Join us for a 16-week adventure (2 semesters) as Jesus reveals to us all the elements necessary for inheriting and being great in the Kingdom.
- Click here to register.
- Have Questions? Contact Steve Elkins.
Life with God
- Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am or Wednesdays 7:00-8:30pm
- Cost $30 for each course
- Children’s Program available only where noted.
- Life with God is a series of small group spiritual formation experiences. Each semester explores a different aspect of relational theology in Scripture. Click here to learn more about the program.
- Space is limited. For more information, please contact Sheryl Graves.
- Registration is now open for classes forming in Fall 2021. Click here to register for a Life with God class.
PRECEPT: Luke – Part 2
- Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am beginning January 5th, or Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm beginning January 6th
- In person and virtual options available (the first week of in-person classes will be held at Lee Anne Odom’s home, all other weeks will be at CBF).
- Cost $16
- Childcare available with advance registration by December 29th.
- What happens when Jesus, knowing crucifixion awaits Him, prepares to enter Jerusalem? How does He spend those final days? Handle His adversaries? What does He teach in the temple? And just what happens when Jesus dies and rises from the dead? These are important facts we need to know for ourselves, precepts for life that will prepare us for what lies ahead, and equip us to fulfill His calling on our lives. These are truths, prophecies, that seem ready to rise on the horizon of history.
- Click here to register.
- Have Questions? Contact Lee Anne Odom.
W3 | Women’s Workout & Worship
- Saturdays @ 8:45am year-round in The Summit or Back Parking Lot
- Ladies, come find joy in movement, joy in community and joy in God’s grace. We work out together most Saturday mornings & have Function Fitness and Flexibility, Faith, Food and Fellowship (F6) on 3rd Saturdays. Bring your mat, hand weights, water & a friend.
- No advanced registration necessary and no cost to attend, but you can click here to fill out the waiver forms to speed up onsite registration.
- Have Questions? Contact Lori Bryant.
Battle Plan for Prayer
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:30pm via Zoom
- Equip believers to develop their own prayer strategy and be specific and strategic in prayer.
No registration necessary.
- Have Questions? Contact Monte Warren.
The Bible Chronologically
- Fridays 6:30-7:30am year-round in The Summit
- In person or virtual options available
- EARLY BIRDS and TRAVELERS! The purpose of this study is to encourage spiritual growth in the life of men. It’s an in-depth review of the bible and includes coffee, a lesson with group discussion, life application, and prayer.
- There is no homework and your participation in the discussion can be as much or as little as you like. Our group welcomes both men from CBF as well as men from the community, so feel free to bring a friend. No registration necessary.
- Have Questions? Contact Burt Odom.
Men of Peace
- Monday or Friday nights
- In-person or virtual options available
- Lessons focus on a single book of the Bible for several weeks. English vocabulary is also taught during the lesson.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To find more information about our adult classes, email our Associate Director of Adult Ministry, Sheryl Graves, at Sheryl@coppellbible.org or you can contact us below: