Sundays/What To Expect
When you visit CBF, you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted – just as you are!
Here are a few tips to help you with that first visit:
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- The coffee in the Lobby is free and yes, you can bring it into the service with you. There’s hot chocolate and hot tea, too!
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- Our Children’s Ministry teams are well trained so you can be sure they'll be safe and have fun.
- You are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to contribute financially.
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.