Sundays/What To Expect
When you visit CBF, you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted – just as you are!
Here are a few tips to help you with that first visit:
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- The coffee in the Lobby is free and yes, you can bring it into the service with you. There’s hot chocolate and hot tea, too!
- Sit anywhere you like — there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- Our Children’s Ministry teams are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids. You can be sure they'll be safe and have fun.
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to contribute financially.
Don’t forget to stop by the Information Desk in the main Lobby to introduce yourself. We’d love to meet you and your family, help get your kids settled in the right place and answer any questions you may have. We’ve also got a welcome gift for you, just for visiting with us!
Have Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.